Monday 10 March 2014

Historical Documentary Drinking Game


So I don't forget the rules, I'm putting this down in my blog. This is the wonderful combination of nerdiness and hilarity! I developed this after watching The Royal Cousins at War, an excellent and interesting documentary by the BBC. But one thing I noticed was how every time they talked about people writing letters, they would always show a figure at a table writing a letter. So after laughing with my friends about this, we invented a drinking game.

Drink when you see:

  • Fuzzy person writing a letter.
  • Random castle or big house.
  • Landscape or a bee buzzing round a flower or a lake...or nature in general.
  • People/animals moving weirdly in old films.
  • Excitable historian.
  • Flamboyant historian.
  • Overly serious and sour historian.
  • Still photographs.
  • Flag waving.
  • Shitty reenactment battle scene.
  • Creepy museums.
  • Narrator walking down a long lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment